Business Office Director Job Details
Vacancy has expired
|Company:|| Emeritus Senior Living |
|Categories:||Skilled Nursing / Nursing Home (SNF)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
When you join our family at Emeritus at Boynton Beach, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsive-ness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
We invite you to discover a challenging, rewarding career as a Business Office Director. In this role you will coordinate and manage business office functions including employee safety, human resources, training, payroll, worker's compensation, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and customer service. Other responsibilities will include developing and implementing collection plans, preparing management reports and communicating benefit plans to all community employees. You'll also administer and process new hire paperwork, termination and changes for community employees. Effective communication skills will be essential as you develop and maintain relationships with employees, residents, visitors, vendors and the corporate office. Reinforce our brand promise; "Our Family is Committed to Yours" by creating a customer experience of the highest quality in this fast paced, multi-faceted role.
Position requirements include:
• Software proficiency.
• A desire and willingness to learn new systems.
• Two years bookkeeping experience, including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions is preferred.
• Two year degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
• Must possess effective verbal/written communication skills, solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.