The National Senior Living Providers Network believes that there are so many unsung heroes in Senior Care, we felt it was imperative that we honor those who are committed to serving our Seniors.
The Angel of Mercy Award will be given to Senior Care Professionals that have gone above and beyond their call of duty in dedication to the service they provide to their Senior Care Patients or Residents.
Angel of Mercy Awards – Do you know someone who has gone to extraordinary lengths to aid and comfort an elderly resident or patient? If so, we want to know about them! Consider nominating your favorite caregiver, a compassionate co-worker, (or yourself!) for the Angel of Mercy Award.
Winning Angels will receive:
* A Certificate of Recognition for their exceptional service.
* A gift bag from NSLPN including an Angel of Mercy T-Shirt and a gift certificate.
* Additionally all winners will be profiled on NSLPN, highlighting their service to seniors.
- Senior Care Professionals may be nominated in one of two categories: Clinical or Non-Clinical.
- Nominations to receive the Angel of Mercy Award may be submitted by anyone. Seniors and their families, a co-worker or manager – you can even nominate yourself!
- Selected Angels must have been working in a professional or volunteer capacity with a Senior Care Provider at the time of their nomination.
Nominating an Angel is easy – just click here, fill out the form, and then email or fax it back to us. Don’t forget to tell us how an outstanding Senior Care Professional you know has gone beyond the call of duty. Please remember, nominations must include:
- Your Name.
- A way to contact you in case further information is required.
- And most importantly, why you feel this person should be called an Angel. Please, don’t limit yourself here. The more you tell us about the person you are nominating and why they are special, the easier it is for our panelists to recognize a Senior Care Angel.
Help us recognize the best of the best – Nominate your Angel of Mercy today!
All nominations must be received by the last day of the month in the quarter. After the closing date for nominations, finalists will be selected by the NSLPN panel. Finalists or those submitting nominations may be asked for additional information regarding the nominees. Angel of Mercy award winners will be selected from amongst the remaining finalists. Honors are awarded by Clinical or Non-Clinical category on a quarterly basis.
Click on a photo below to read more about our current and past
Angel of Mercy Winners!