- Why should I become an Individual Member of NSLPN? What are the benefits?
- Is my membership information confidential?
- What if my company is already a Corporate Sponsor? Does that make me an Individual Member?
- How do I become an Individual Member?
- I really love your site and would like to contribute a small amount to keep it online. How do I do this?
- I really love your site, and want to show my support by advertising on it or or posting a job. How do I go about doing this?
- How do I report a broken link on your website?
Career Network Questions
- Do I need to become a member to apply for a job?
- How do I report a fraudulent job on your website?
- I am actively looking for a job in the Senior Care Industry. How can I make my resume searchable so employers can find me?
- How do I post my Resume?
- How do I set up a Career Agent?
- How do I know if my application went through?
- Why am I having problems logging in?
- Why can’t I see the whole website on my screen?
- I am having problems applying to a job?
As an Individual Member of the NSLPN Community you will be able to connect with other Senior Care Professionals and participate in forums/discussions, surveys, and have additional privileges in our Career Network. Please see our Membership Page for a complete overview of benefits.
Absolutely, the only information that is publicly viewable by default is your Username, which will appear with any posts you create. Beyond that you choose what other additional information that you may wish to make public. In our Career Network area, you may select what information you with to have viewable by Senior Care Employers.
No, the Corporate Sponsorship will only provide access for the person who registered and paid for your company as a Corporate Sponsor. You will need to sign up as an Individual Member separately, for free of course. (For more information on Sponsorship, please click here).
Click here to complete our simple enrollment process to become an instant member!
Eventually we will be adding a small button allowing individual members to contribute their support via PayPal. But for now, the best thing that you can do to support NSLPN.com is to just participate in the discussions, comments on the articles and blogs, and if a job interests you then please apply and tell the employer you saw their job posted here. Additionally, be sure to tell your friends and colleagues about us and encourage them to visit as well.
For the most up to date information on Sponsorship of our site, please visit our Sponsorship Page. However, if you don’t find what you are looking for, please just email us or give a ring. We are always open to new ideas and helping Senior Care Providers succeed in increasing brand awareness.
While we go to great lengths to keep our site working and up to date, occasionally technology issues like broken links can occur. We appreciate your input when you find these problems and welcome you to please report any broken links or other technology issues by going to our contact page and filling out the message form being sure to select Tech Support in the Subject heading drop down box.
Career Network Questions
No you do not. There are, however, a great deal of extra member benefits to becoming a member including being able to post your resume and creating a job search agent. Please review our Member Benefits for more details.
While we go to great lengths to make sure we have only the highest levels of Sponsors that post their real open positions on our websites, sometimes errors may occur. Please report any suspect postings by going to our contact page and filling out the message form being sure to select Tech Support in the Subject heading drop down box.
We encourage you to take advantage of our confidential resume posting by making your resume searchable to Senior Care providers.
Please follow the steps below.
- To post your resume, first go to the Career Network, and then login as a Job Seeker.
- Once you have logged in and are on the Career Network main page, hold your mouse over the text link “My Resumes” and then select “My Resume Manager“.
- On this new screen, click the button, “Add New Resume“.
- Follow the instructions closely on the screen and make certain that all of the required items with stars* are filled out. If an item with a star is not completed, then you will not be able to save your work.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your resume should now be viewable.
- You may upload more than once version of your resume if you like.
Please follow the steps below.
- To set up a Career Agent, first go to the Career Network, and then login as a Job Seeker.
- Once you have logged in and are on the Career Network main page, hold your mouse over the text link Job Search until My Job Search Agents link appears and then click on My Job Search Agents.
- Click on Create New Job Alert.
- Fill out the form and then hit the Create button at the bottom of the form.
- You are finished. Now when a new position that matches your selected criteria is posted on our site, it will be emailed to your email so may come to our site and apply. You may manage your Job Alerts through the same Jobs Manager portal.
- For some postings, Employers only require that you submit a resume on our site. In those instances, you will receive an immediate screen confirmation if your resume and application were successfully transferred electronically.
- For some postings, you will only be directed to enter your name before being directed to the Sponsor’s website where you must complete your application on their site. Unfortunately, this means that your entire application is being stored only on the Sponsor’s website and as such only the Sponsor (or job advertiser) can fully tell you if your application has been submitted successfully.
There can actually be several reasons why you might have some trouble logging in, but the most common are as follows:
- Have you remembered that both your Username and Password are Case Sensitive? Also if you registered your Username or Password with spaces or dashes, you must use those as well when logging in.
- Did you register your Username as an E-Mail Address? Usernames cannot have the @ symbol in them. Also, Email addresses and Usernames cannot be the same. So, if you accidentally did this, then please contact us and we will help correct this problem for you right away.
- Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache (temporary internet files) from your web browser. In Explorer this is located under Tools/Internet Options/Browsing History while in Firefox this located under Tools/Clear Private Data. Sometimes even the best web browsers need to be cleared out and refreshed from time to time.
Because all web browsers are different, there are times when the NSLPN site may appear so large in some viewers that you need to “zoom out” to see the whole page. To do this, simply press “Ctrl” and “-” together and the website should reduce in size so you may see the whole image in your screen. If the first time you did this wasn’t enough, the press “Ctrl” and “-” again until the website fits your screen. To undo this action, simply press “Ctrl” and “+” together to make the site larger again return the screen to your original viewing size.
First, please be sure your question is listed above or on our Career Network Help page. If your question is not answered in either of these places then please go to our contact page and fill out the message form being sure to select Tech Support in the Subject heading drop down box.